Though it was slightly wet and mushy outside, Roberts hosted our annual Field Day on Tuesday, Nov. 24. The kids had a wonderful time! I want to thank all the teachers and parents who were out there to help and support our students! You all did an amazing job at making sure everyone got to where they needed to be. Though it wasn't ideal weather conditions, we still had a very fun time out there and, to me, that is all that matters.
Next, I just want to take this opportunity to inform you on what is being learned in the P.E. classroom these days. We are all working on our throwing and catching units. This week, we also had a short health lesson on the heart and how and where to find our pulse. We discussed where the carotid and radial arteries are located, as well.
Last but not least, I want to remind you that students are still able to turn in their mileage logs for Marathon Kids. I have been getting approx. 2-3 per week. Please encourage your students to finish this program if they signed up to participate in it. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
WHAT A SUCCESS!!
Posted by Zach Lytton at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment