Today, I am posting my classroom rules and I am also letting you know what your student needs to wear when he/she comes to P.E.
My classroom rules-
Rule 1. Follow Directions
Rule 2. Respect Others
Rule 3. Have Fun!
I also have what I call the 3 strike rule. If your child is not following directions or doing something that he/she should not be doing, they will be given a strike. 3 strikes and you're out!
Strike 1- Verbal Warning.
Strike 2- 2-3 minute time-out
Strike 3- Student sits out for the remainder of the P.E. class.
What to wear-
Students need to wear clothes that they are comfortable in (i.e. shorts, t-shirt, jeans, etc.).
They also need to wear some form of tennis shoe or sneaker (shoes that cover entire foot). THERE ARE TO BE NO SANDALS, FLIP-FLOPS, CROCS, OR ANY OTHER SHOE THAT IS NOT MADE FOR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. If your child does not wear the proper type of shoe, he/she will not be allowed to participate that day in P.E.
Girls- NO SKIRTS OR DRESSES. Please make sure that on your daughters' P.E. day she wears clothes that are comfortable but appropriate for physical activity. Thank you.
Your students grade will depend on their active participation. If they are actively engaged in our learning for the day, they will receive the letter "E". If they are not actively participating, their grade will be affected by that.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Rules in P.E.
Posted by Zach Lytton at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment